UPDATE: Officials say Couch has been found.
MUSKOGEE, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities in Muskogee are searching for a man who walked away from an assisted living center.
Officials with Muskogee County issued a silver alert for 73-year-old Ernest Couch.
Couch was last seen around 7:30 p.m. on Sunday at the Brookdale Home in Muskogee.
Couch, who has a full beard, was last seen wearing blue Adidas sweatpants with white stripes and a gray shirt with blue sleeves.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call 911.
- Tulsa woman whose children drowned in creek pleads guilty to lesser charges
- What’s hot or not with loungewear
- 2 medical professionals in Oklahoma debunk myths about the COVID-19 vaccines
- Rural vs. Urban: Per capita mortality rate from COVID-19 continues to ravage rural Oklahoma
- Horrific new details presented in trial of man charged with brutal murder of 94-year-old woman