Here’s your first look at Baby Yoda in Season 2 of “The Mandalorian”:
The trailer was released Tuesday morning. Season 2 of the show will begin on Disney+ on Oct. 30.
No other details have been released yet, including if Disney+ will follow last season’s pattern of releasing a new episode every week or release the entire season at once.
The show received 15 Emmy nominations, including one for Best Drama Series.
If you’re looking to fill the time before Oct. 30, the docuseries “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” continues to stream on Disney+.
Recent KFOR News Headlines:
- Rural counties seeing recent uptick in COVID-19 cases
- Police still searching for driver after truck slams into Oklahoma City home
- Breonna Taylor decision: What is wanton endangerment?
- Protests break out in Louisville, more expected across the country after Breonna Taylor case announcement
- World War II veteran that died at Pearl Harbor laid to rest in Oklahoma