PAULS VALLEY, Okla. (AP) — Netflix’s “Tiger King” star Jeff Lowe has agreed to pay up to over $100,000 in delinquent state sales taxes, penalties and interest.
Lowe was accused in a lawsuit by The Oklahoma Tax Commission in June of failing to turn over taxes collected on sales when he took over the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park from founder Joe Exotic in 2016.
The Oklahoman reports that under the agreement, Lowe is making a $20,000 down payment and then $2,500 monthly payments to resolve the tax debt.
Garvin County District Judge Leah Edwards approved the settlement Sept. 18.
Latest KFOR News Headlines:
- Spain orders nationwide curfew to stem worsening outbreak
- Fire set in Boston ballot drop box; FBI asked to investigate
- Dalton goes down in blowout loss
- Intense Winter storm on the way, significant ice accumulations likely
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash