TULSA, Okla. (KFOR) – Officials with the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office say a potential predator is behind bars after a successful child sex crimes sting yesterday.
Officials say 26-year-old Aaron Hernandez used social media to message the profile of a girl he thought was 14 years old. It was actually a member of Tulsa Co. Sheriff’s Child Predator Unit.
They say Hernandez sent lewd photos and videos of himself. He also tried to get the child to send him naked pics.
On Monday morning, he allegedly attempted to meet the girl for sex and was instead arrested by Tulsa detectives.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention