GUTHRIE, Okla. – Two Oklahomans accused of selling drugs are facing numerous charges.
Guthrie police say 25-year-old Deshawn Mitchell and 19-year-old Gina Mitchell were arrested at their home in Guthrie after someone informed authorities the couple was selling drugs.
While searching the home, officers found prescription drugs, methamphetamine, marijuana, a hand-gun and surveillance equipment.
They are both facing multiple charges including:
- Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance (CDS) with Intent to Distribute within 2,000 feet of School or Park
- Maintains a Dwelling for Selling CDS
- Receives and Conceals, or Engages Proceeds from CDS
- Conspiracy to Commit a Felony
- Possession of CDS within 1,000 feet of a school or park, or in the presence of a child under 12
- Concealing Stolen Property
- Use of Security Equipment During Commission of a Felony
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia