The U.S. Postal Service is gearing up to help customers ship 15.5 billion cards, letters and packages in time for Christmas.
It is also trying to cash in on the holiday by offering festive stamps, packaging and even gift cards.
To make sure your package is delivered in time for the holidays, the agency suggests sending gifts a little early.
Taking advantage of the U.S. Postal Service’s online postage and free package pickup may help as well.
Experts recommend sending packages and letters by these deadlines:
- Dec. 2- First-Class Mail International
- Dec. 2- Priority Mail International
- Dec. 10- Priority Mail Express International
- Dec. 15- Standard Post
- Dec. 17- Global Express Guaranteed
- Dec. 20 – First-Class Mail
- Dec. 20 – Priority Mail
- Dec. 23- Priority Mail Express.
For more information, visit the USPS’ website.