NOBLE COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Residents near Perry may have felt some shaking Monday afternoon.
Just after 6 p.m., the U.S. Geological Survey recorded a 3.7 magnitude earthquake approximately 6.4 miles northwest of Perry, Oklahoma.
It was originally recorded as a 3.4 magnitude earthquake, then upgraded to 3.7, then redowngraded to a 3.4.
There have been no reports of any injuries or damage.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention