TAMPA (WFLA) — The wireless company Verizon is hiring nearly 1,000 employees in work-from-home positions.
At the start of the coronavirus pandemic, Verizon transitioned over 90% of its employees to work from home. Now, the wireless company is hiring 950 additional customer service employees who will work from home permanently.
The full-time customer service positions Verizon is hiring require a high school diploma or GED. The company website lists locations across the country.
- One or more years of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work split shifts as necessary.
Many of the individual listings require residence in a particular state.
Anyone interested can learn more about the job description and other requirements on Verizon’s website.
- Protesters march peacefully in downtown OKC after grand jury decision not to charge officers with the killing of Breonna Taylor
- More than 17,000 people missing LWA payments from OESC
- California will outlaw sales of new gasoline-powered passenger cars and trucks by 2035
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- With only one tip, KCPD urging community to speak up about shooting that killed 1-year-old