[protected-iframe id=”8367d68e7e8ad0f7c56deea21d5efbf5-29519643-31344442″ info=”http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/iframe?aspect_ratio=3×2&auto_next=0&auto_start=0&page_count=1&pf_id=10563&pl_id=25504&rel=3&show_title=0&tags=news&va_id=5511872&volume=8&windows=1″ width=”425″ height=”330″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]
LAS VEGAS (KSNV) – Authorities in Las Vegas call it one of the most heinous cases of sexual abuse against children they have ever seen.
Christopher Sena is facing 58 charges related to child pornography, sexual assault and incest.
Sena’s wife, Deborah, and his ex-wife, Terrie, also face a combined 27 charges related to raping their own children.
Prosecutors say there are six known victims but there is the possibility of more who have not come forward yet.
Authorities believe the attacks had been going on for at least 22 years.
One of the alleged victims told police that she would hit herself in the stomach with a piece of wood because she was afraid she was pregnant.
The victims told authorities that Sena threatened to kill them or injure them if they told anyone about the alleged crimes.
On Thursday, Sena appeared before a judge.
However, attention quickly turned to a man watching the case.
Rick Cedeno shouted epithets at Sena before he was removed from the courtroom.
He says he decided to attend the court proceedings as a voice for some of Sena’s alleged victims.
Cedeno says he hired Sena in the past to help coordinate events for an organization.
The focus of those events was to help children.
“I feel betrayed. We trusted him,” Cedeno said.
Bail for Sena was set at $1.3 million.
Prosecutors say they expect to file more charges next month.