PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- NFL giving 7,500 vaccinated health care workers free tickets to Super Bowl in Tampa
- Illinois girl, 3, fell from window at her home, died from cold, police say
- Two killed in Beaver County crash
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won