Augusta, GA. (NEXSTAR) – It’s a safe bet that the most impressive shot at the Masters this year won’t actually count on a tournament score card.
Pro golfer Jon Rahm – considered one of the favorites to claim the famed green jacket at the PGA’s signature event – has been sinking improbable shots during practice rounds this week.
On Monday he posted a video showing himself celebrating a hole in one at Augusta National. It’s a rare and impressive feat. But then on Tuesday, he one-upped that accomplishment in a big way. Watch the clip:
According to ESPN, attempting to skip to the green during practice par-3 16th hole is a tradition at the Masters. What’s not as common is the 15 second trickle across the green and in to the hole.
How can we explain the good fortune? November 10th happens to be Rahm’s 26th birthday.
- Senior seeks help after neighbor’s tree continues to knock out power
- EMSA scheduling parameters cause concerns as company faces current staff shortage, ambulance wait times
- Former Canadian County Deputy accused of sexually assaulting inmate three times during jail transfer
- There’s another risk for severe weather out west along the dry line this afternoon / evening. Stay weather aware!
- Massive summer travel demand drives skyrocketing costs