ST. LOUIS – A “dipping sauce dispute” led to the shooting of a Wendy’s worker in St. Louis at about 1:00 a.m. Tuesday, according to workers at the fast food restaurant.
Workers said a man in the drive-thru asked for extra dipping sauce with his order and when he didn’t get what he wanted, he shot into the store.
A bullet hit a worker in the back. He is expected to recover.
- ‘Click It or Ticket’ campaign begins in Cleveland County
- Texas school massacre continues states’ grim run of mass shootings
- Hyundai recalls thousands of cars over exploding seat belt tighteners
- The big storm system impacting Oklahoma is finally showing signs of moving out. Here’s a look at rainfall reports.
- CBS pulls ‘FBI’ season finale after Texas elementary mass shooting: reports