OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – The Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon is in its 20th year, and for a local father and daughter, this year’s marathon is especially meaningful because they are participating in it together.
Scott Wilson, was a police officer when the Oklahoma City Bombing occurred on April 19, 1995. He rushed to the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building after the magnitude of the blast shook his police station. He hurried to the scene intent on saving lives.
Now he is part of the Run to Remember, cycling alongside his daughter, Elizabeth Wilson Argraves, as she runs.
In the above video, KFOR brings you Scott and Elizabeth’s story.
- Cowboys Prepare to Face Texas, and Familiar Face on Saturday
- Oklahoma twins go viral in TikTok election video- wait until you see the reveal
- Elderly metro man narrowly escapes home after cooking accident
- Del City Police looking for man who pulled out machete during parking lot fight
- Weather wreaks havoc on Oklahoma City metro Monday