OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – This Sunday, the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum will be giving away Survivor Tree saplings to close out the historical virtual 20th Anniversary of the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon.
Starting at 1:30 p.m., saplings will be given away on a first come, first served basis, in front of the Oklahoma City National Memorial Museum.
Each year, the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum gives away 200-300 saplings following the April 19th Anniversary Remembrance Ceremony. The sapling giveaway wasn’t possible this April due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- San Francisco bans tobacco smoking inside apartments, but pot smoking OK
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning
- OHP: Roads not drivable in Ellis County due to snowfall