Report water damaged roadways to city of OKC

Washout at Britton Rd. near Sooner Rd.

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Residents of Oklahoma City are encouraged to report water damaged roadways to the city.

You can report road damage here.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

More News


Follow @KFOR on Twitter