OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – If you have ever wanted to be on the silver screen, now is your chance!
Extras are needed for the movie ‘Reagan,’ which will be filming in Oklahoma City and Guthrie.
Producers are holding a VIRTUAL OPEN CALL for extras to appear in the major motion picture REAGAN. The film tells the story of the beloved 40th President of the United States, Ronald Reagan.
Men between 18 and 85-years-old who wear a suit size of 46 or smaller are needed as extras. Officials say shaggy hair and facial hair is a plus, but not required.
Women between 18 and 85-years-old who wear a dress size 6 or smaller are also needed.
You are asked to send a recent photo, name, email, phone, city/state and dress or suit size to ReaganExtras@yahoo.com.
check out this link for more information.
‘Reagan’ features Dennis Quaid, David Henrie, and Jon Voight.
- Former NYT columnist Bari Weiss releases ‘Twitter Files Part Two’
- UPDATE: Guthrie teen convicted of 1st degree murder sentenced
- Major animal poaching ring busted by CA Fish and Wildlife
- “MURDER OR SUICIDE?” the back and forth battle two years later
- Private school defends dean after Project Veritas claims sex toys shown in class discussion