OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – If you have ever wanted to be on the silver screen, now is your chance!
Extras are needed for the movie ‘Reagan,’ which will be filming in Oklahoma City and Guthrie.
Producers are holding a VIRTUAL OPEN CALL for extras to appear in the major motion picture REAGAN. The film tells the story of the beloved 40th President of the United States, Ronald Reagan.
Men between 18 and 85-years-old who wear a suit size of 46 or smaller are needed as extras. Officials say shaggy hair and facial hair is a plus, but not required.
Women between 18 and 85-years-old who wear a dress size 6 or smaller are also needed.
You are asked to send a recent photo, name, email, phone, city/state and dress or suit size to ReaganExtras@yahoo.com.
check out this link for more information.
‘Reagan’ features Dennis Quaid, David Henrie, and Jon Voight.
- Friday Night Heroes, Week 9
- Police Investigating Fatal Auto Pedestrian Accident
- Yukon Police Issue Silver Alert For Alzheimer’s Patient
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Oklahoma City woman, church, receive hundreds of thousands in donations after she unknowingly played part in new “Borat” film