Filing a complaint after receiving bad fuel from local gas station

Seen on TV
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

If you purchased fuel that damaged your vehicle, you are asked to contact the OCC and file a complaint.

Don't Miss


Follow @KFOR on Twitter