This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – Wildfires have consumed thousands of acres in western Oklahoma, and three relief funds have already been established to help wildfire victims.

Officials with the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry say those wanting to help wildfire victims can do so through the Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Foundation, the Oklahoma Farmers and Ranchers Foundation or the Farmers Union Foundation, Inc.

The agency says that 100 percent of all donations will be distributed to the relief efforts.

Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Foundation
Make checks payable to Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Foundation with “Fire Relief” in the memo line and mail to P.O. Box 82395, Oklahoma City, OK 73148. Click here to donate online.

Oklahoma Farmers and Ranchers Foundation

Make checks payable to the Oklahoma Farmers and Ranchers Foundation with “Wildfire Relief” in the memo line and mail to 2501 N. Stiles, Oklahoma City, OK 73105.

Oklahoma Farmers Union Foundation
Make checks payable to Farmers Union Foundation, Inc., with “Wildfire Relief” in the memo line and mail to the attention of Wildfire Relief at P.O. Box 24000, Oklahoma City, OK 73124.

The Waynoka FFA chapter is also accepting donations of hay, fencing supplies, feed, water and Gatorade for the wildfire victims.

Also, FedEx Freight, located at 8100 S. Bryant in Oklahoma City, is accepting donations of bottled water, chapstick and gloves for those affected by the wildfires.  For more information, call (405) 672-2880.

The Oklahoma State Cooperative Extension Service is organizing donations of fencing supplies, hay, supplemental livestock feed, and mile replacer for calves that lose their mothers. To donate or to ask for assistance, call the Oklahoma State Cooperative Extension at (405) 590-0160, (405) 496-9329, or (405) 397-7912.

Vici Rodeo Arena is open for donations of bales of hay, feed, fencing, vet supplies, etc. If you are in need or have donations, call (580) 243-8086, (580) 216-0928 or (580) 273-3445.

Also, fencing supplies, feed, supplies for bottle calves can be taken to the Canadian County Office. The office is temporarily a drop site.

Piedmont 4-H is also accepting the following donations for firefighters: individual dosage eye drops, chapstick, socks, leather gloves, individual packaged socks, beef jerky, wet wipes. It is also accepting fencing supplies, hay, livestock feed, milk replacement, fencing pliers and post drivers.

If you would like to help your local volunteer fire department, most are accepting monetary donations.