OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – As the coronavirus pandemic continues to affect communities across the globe, KFOR is honoring our ‘Superheroes in Scrubs.’
KFOR and Accident Care and Treatment Center are honoring Kim Carroll.
Carroll is a wife, mother, grandmother, and friend who works at the emergency room at INTEGRIS in Yukon. She is also a major in the National Guard, where she serves as an air and evac nurse and instructor.
To nominate a ‘Superhero in Scrubs,’ click here.
- Tulsa woman whose children drowned in creek pleads guilty to lesser charges
- What’s hot or not with loungewear
- 2 medical professionals in Oklahoma debunk myths about the COVID-19 vaccines
- Rural vs. Urban: Per capita mortality rate from COVID-19 continues to ravage rural Oklahoma
- Horrific new details presented in trial of man charged with brutal murder of 94-year-old woman