OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – As the coronavirus pandemic continues to affect communities across the globe, KFOR is honoring our ‘Superheroes in Scrubs.’
KFOR and Accident Care and Treatment Center are honoring Ginnifer Fenwick.
Fenwick is an ICU nurse at St. Anthony’s Hospital and has been working the midnight shift throughout the pandemic.
To nominate a ‘Superhero in Scrubs,’ click here.
- Senate GOP leader says he’s revising his COVID relief plan
- Barr appoints special counsel in Russia probe investigation
- Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office criminal investigations has new lead official
- Hall of Fame manager Tom Lasorda out of intensive care
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse