OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – As the coronavirus pandemic continues to affect communities across the globe, KFOR is honoring our ‘Superheroes in Scrubs.’
KFOR and Accident Care and Treatment Center are honoring Karen Scott.
Scott is a nurse at Arbuckle Memorial Hospital in Sulphur. She has been a nurse for 26 years, helping patients across multiple hospitals and nursing homes.
To nominate a ‘Superhero in Scrubs,’ click here.
- Oklahoma sees 2,941 new cases of COVID-19, 48 more virus-related deaths
- Fog this Sunday morning gives way to rain and thunderstorms tonight. Heavy rainfall and severe weather possible!
- ‘Million-dollar’ cities surging, despite pandemic
- Meet Kamala, the dog with no nose rescued after inauguration
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter