OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – As the coronavirus pandemic continues to affect communities across the globe, KFOR is honoring our ‘Superheroes in Scrubs.’
KFOR and Accident Care and Treatment Center are honoring Grant and Samantha Young.
Grant and Samantha both work at INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center in the recovery room.
They have worked across the country to take care of patients in Kansas City, Portland, New Orleans, and many other cities.
To nominate a ‘Superhero in Scrubs,’ click here.
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- PHOTOS: Images from Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Inauguration
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case