The Oklahoma City Thunder will begin training camp this week with a roster full of new faces after a busy last few weeks of trades and draft picks.
Several veteran players from last season will be gone, including Chris Paul, Danilo Gallinari, Dennis Schroder, and long-time center Steven Adams.
The Thunder is set to begin the upcoming season at Houston on Wednesday, Dec. 23.
Then, on Monday, Dec. 28, the team will be hosting Utah for the Thunder’s home opener.
In an Oklahoma City tradition, the Thunder will once again host a New Year’s Eve game against the Pelicans at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Fans can view and download the team’s 2020-21 first half schedule at okcthunder.com/schedule and sync to mobile devices on the Thunder Mobile App.
- Oklahoma landowners invited to help protect Northern bobwhites & monarch butterflies
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Former VA pathologist who misdiagnosed thousands of cases sentenced to 20 years
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- Walmart expanding COVID-19 vaccine roll out to more states