The Oklahoma City Thunder will begin training camp this week with a roster full of new faces after a busy last few weeks of trades and draft picks.
Several veteran players from last season will be gone, including Chris Paul, Danilo Gallinari, Dennis Schroder, and long-time center Steven Adams.
The Thunder is set to begin the upcoming season at Houston on Wednesday, Dec. 23.
Then, on Monday, Dec. 28, the team will be hosting Utah for the Thunder’s home opener.
In an Oklahoma City tradition, the Thunder will once again host a New Year’s Eve game against the Pelicans at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Fans can view and download the team’s 2020-21 first half schedule at okcthunder.com/schedule and sync to mobile devices on the Thunder Mobile App.
- Minnesota prosecutor says he will charge white officer with manslaughter in fatal shooting of Black motorist
- Health care group to discuss managed care and Medicaid expansion in Oklahoma
- CDC: COVID-19 death toll in Oklahoma climbs by 25
- With 100 days to go, Tokyo scrambles to stage pandemic Olympics
- Biden on Afghanistan: ‘Time to end America’s longest war’