OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – After taking a major break from play due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Oklahoma City Thunder has hit the court running and is ready for the NBA Playoffs.
The Oklahoma City Thunder will take on the Houston Rockets in the first round of the 2020 NBA Western Conference Playoffs.
Game 1 will be played on Tuesday, Aug. 18 at 5:30 p.m., followed by Game 2 on Thursday, Aug. 20 at 2:30 p.m.
Game 3 will be played on Saturday, Aug. 22 at 5 p.m., while Game 4 is set for Monday, Aug. 24 at 3 p.m.
If necessary, Games 5, 6, and 7 will be played on alternating days, beginning Wednesday, Aug. 26.
- Crowds attack Democratic Party HQ in Portland, ICE building
- 14-year-old Oklahoma boy honors Asher police officer for saving dogs
- Reaction from local leaders here at home after Biden’s inauguration, stark differences in responses from both GOP and OK Dems
- ONE YEAR LATER: Oklahoma health officials reflect on one year anniversary since first reported COVID-19 case in United States
- Ticketmaster leaving countless frustrated Oklahomans without refunds for cancelled, postponed shows after pandemic