NORMAN, Okla. (KFOR) – The Big 12 conference’s presidents will allow the league to move forward toward a fall 2020 season, according to a report from Soonerscoop.com.
Soonerscoop.com also reported that the Big 12 will release a revised schedule after approval from the league’s athletic directors.
This news comes after the PAC-12 and Big Ten conferences announced they’re postponing football until spring of 2021.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention