HOUSTON, Tex. – Former Oklahoma City Thunder star Russell Westbrook says he has tested positive for COVID-19.
Westbrook made the announcement on his Twitter page on Monday.
“I tested positive for covid-19 prior to my teams departure to Orlando. I am currently feeling well, quarantined, and looking forward to rejoining my teammates when I am cleared. Thank you all for the well wishes and continued support. Please take this virus seriously! Be safe. Mask up! #whynot.”
Westbrook was traded to the Houston Rockets this same time last year.
- Tinker units make history with first 3D printed engine component
- Newsfeed Now: Stimulus bill battle continues; ‘Zombie cicadas’ in Tennessee
- Walmart announces dates, locations for its parking lot drive-in theaters
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew
- ‘Zombie cicadas’ infected with mind-controlling fungus emerge