Texas Tech’s Trey Wolff kicked a 35-yard field goal in overtime to lead the Red Raiders to a 51-48 win over Oklahoma at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, Texas, on Saturday night.

The loss ended OU’s 10-game winning streak over the Red Raiders and five-game win streak in Lubbock.

OU’s Zach Schmit missed a 34-yard field goal on the Sooners’ possession in OT.

The game was reminiscent of the high-scoring game between the two teams in Lubbock in 2016.

Oklahoma had 672 total yards of offense, to Tech’s 599.

Dillon Gabriel finished the game 28-for-40 passing for 449 yards and six touchdowns, one off the school reccord.

OU had a 100-yard rusher in Eric Gray, who gained 161 yards on the ground, and two 100-yard receivers, with Marvin Mims catching 5 passes for 162 yards and two touchdowns, and Theo Wease catching three passes for 123 yards and a score.

As they did against OSU, Oklahoma started fast, but the Sooner defense allowed Tech to score on five of eight possessions after halftime.

On the opening kickoff, Jordan Brown returned it 67 yards for Texas Tech to the OU 33-yard line.

On Tech’s first snap, SaRodorick Thompson fumbled and OU’s Ethan Downs recovered, returning it to the OU 40-yard line.

From there, the Sooners took four plays to score, with Dillon Gabriel passing to a wide open Marvin Mims for a 37-yard touchdown and a 7-0 OU lead with 13:19 to play in the first quarter.

Oklahoma forced a Tech punt after five plays, then marched 93 yards in 11 plays to add to their lead.

Gabriel passed to Brayden Willis for a 7-yard touchdown to cap the drive and put the Sooners up 14-0 with 9:24 left in the first quarter.

The Red Raiders went three-and-out and punted, and OU moved into field goal range.

The Sooners faked the field goal, but Willis dropped Zach Schmit’s pass and Tech took over on downs.

Following a Tech punt, OU marched to more points.

Gabriel went deep to Mims, who made a sensational one-handed catch around his defender for a gain of 30 yards.

OU appeared to get a Gabriel touchdown pass to Mims, but Theo Wease was called for pass interference on the play, and the Sooners had to settle for a 41-yard field goal by Zach Schmit to increase the lead to 17-0 with 13:04 to play in the second quarter.

Texas Tech responded with their first scoring drive, going 75 yards in 11 plays, with defensive lineman Jaylon Hutchings scoring on a one-yard touchdown run.

The extra point was no good and it was 17-6 Sooners with 9:45 to play in the first half.

After an exchange of punts, OU scored on their first snap, with Gabriel finding Mims wide open deep for a 77-yard touchdown and it was 24-6 Sooners with 6:27 left in the second quarter.

Tech answered with a 75-yard drive in 10 plays, with Thompson scoring on a 6-yard touchdown run to cut OU’s lead to 24-13 with 3:09 left in the first half.

Oklahoma turned the ball over on the ensuing possession, with former Carl Albert standout Dadrion Taylor-Demerson intercepting Gabriel at the OU 29-yard line.

Four plays later, Tech converted it into points, with running quarterback specialist Donovan Smith keeping for a 6-yard touchdown to make it 24-20 OU with 1:28 to play in the first half.

Tech got the ball back and struck for a big play, as Tyler Shough passed to Jerand Bradley for a gain of 43 yards to the OU 11-yard line.

That set up a 29-yard field goal by Trey Wolff as time expired in the first half to make it 24-23 OU at halftime.

Oklahoma got the ball to start the second half, but turned the ball over on downs.

The Red Raiders then marched 62 yards in five plays to take the lead, with Thompson scoring on a 7-yard touchdown run to make it 30-24 with 10:52 left in the third quarter.

It took OU just 43 seconds to regain the lead, going 75 yards in three plays, with Gabriel passing deep to Theo Wease for a 61-yard touchdown to make it 31-30 Sooners with 10:09 left in the third quarter.

Tech punted on their ensuing possession, but OU turned the ball over on downs.

The Red Raiders then went 62 yards in seven plays, with Tyler Shough passing to Donovan Smith for a 15-yard touchdown.

Xavier White scored on the two-point conversion run and it was 38-31 Tech with 2:46 left in the third quarter.

Early in the fourth quarter, OU tied it up, going 75 yards in six plays, with Gabriel passing to Willis for a 5-yard touchdown to make it 38-38 with 10:37 to play.

Tech responded by going 75 yards in five plays, with Shough passing deep to Bradley for a 44-yard touchdown to put the Red Raiders on top 45-38 with 8:43 left.

Shough was 31-for-50 passing for 436 yards, while Bradley had 8 catches for 173 yards.

Oklahoma had the answer, going 75 yards in five plays themselves.

Gabriel passed to Willis for 37 yards, then to Drake Stoops for 24 yards to the Tech 1-yard line.

Jalil Farooq scored on a 1-yard touchdown pass on a jet sweep to tie it 45-45 with 7:24 to play.

OU got the ball back when C.J. Coldon intercepted Shough and returned it 14 yards to the Tech 33-yard line.

That set up a 42-yard field goal by Zach Schmit to give OU a 48-45 lead with 4:04 to play.

Tech got into field goal range and milked the clock down to the final seconds, with Trey Wolff kicking a 43-yard field goal with three seconds left to tie it 48-48.

Oklahoma falls to 6-6 on the season, 3-6 in Big 12 play.

The Sooners will find out their bowl destination on December 4.