LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – The Phoenix suns found a touching way to announce the starting lineup before Tuesday’s game – they let family members introduce their loved ones from home.
The pregame ritual might have escaped notice outside of Phoenix in normal times, but these are not normal times.
NBA players and coaches reported in early July to the “bubble” in Orlando, Florida where they have been quarantined over COVID-19 concerns.
The announcement left players grinning widely, many visibly excited as they congratulated the teammate being announced.
“We’re not crying, you’re crying,” the Suns tweeted before the team’s matchup with the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention