OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Severe thunderstorms moved across the state on Friday, bringing some hail, heavy rain, flooding, and straight-line winds.
Heavy rainfall led to streets flooding and vehicles getting stuck in high water.
It is always best to turn around, don’t drown if you come across high water.
Straight-line winds also caused some trees to fall in areas of the metro.
So far, there have been no reports of any injuries.
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, some 20 injured
- 486 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, OSDH reports
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Royals fan cutouts feature stormtrooper, ‘Weekend At Bernie’s’