OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Severe thunderstorms moved across the state on Friday, bringing some hail, heavy rain, flooding, and straight-line winds.
Heavy rainfall led to streets flooding and vehicles getting stuck in high water.
It is always best to turn around, don’t drown if you come across high water.
Straight-line winds also caused some trees to fall in areas of the metro.
So far, there have been no reports of any injuries.
- New OSU-Oklahoma City campus interim president announced
- AFC, NFC championship games feature early season rematches
- ‘Souvenir of a lifetime’: Chiefs fan snags ball Patrick Mahomes launched into Arrowhead’s upper deck
- Watch Live: Bells and candlelight to honor 400,000 dead from COVID-19
- Oklahoma releases updated Mobile ID app to support REAL ID enrollment